Wednesday, June 02, 2010

California Gurls

Fast forward a few months and here we are in Norther California. Let me tell you leaving San Angelo was more mind numbing than I thought it would be. Everybody was crying and I didn't know how we would make the 3-4 day drive.

Almost 100 miles later and we're in Big Spring. Suddenly the trip is getting more exciting. We get to the interstate and Mat takes over driving (scary!!). The next 3 days are not actually as bad as I thought they would be. We stopped at more truck stops than I had previously seen in my lifetime and we even got to see The Thing! I've got to say, I kind of miss the traveling.

So here we are. Livermore, California. We're about 45 minutes from Half Moon Bay with more beaches than we'd ever need. 30 minutes from the heart of San Francisco, and about a 5 hour drive from Los Angeles.

No comments: